Holidays Are Here! See What we Have Going on at TNG Blog #3

Hi Top Notchers,

I try and keep up but with the holidays, the new house and business, blogging with you guys just gets more complex. However, let's get into it. 
I am super excited! Some new things going on is I have been rehearsing with the cast/ members for our churchs' Christmas Play, "The Holiday Miracle", written and produced by me. Show Date is 12/11/21 and it is to raise funds for our church, get members back into the groove of getting out and participating in church festivities & to celebrate Christ and give a message of Love and Faith during the holidays. Not everyone has things together and going well during the holidays. The play shows how We all just need a little love during the holidays.

As for business, I am prepping to return our Media Division, debating if it will be YouTube Vlogs or written again. We shall see. I am also starting up our mentoring program to help entrepreneurs start a business in  customer service. 

As you guys can see, I am super busy. But definitely stay tuned and don't forget to follow me on social media:
IG: topnotchdiva_phi
FB: Philicia Jones 

How could I forget! Please vote TNG as Top 100 in Small Businesses. 
https://thebestofsmallbusinessawards.awardsplatform.com/entry/vote/EVpGJEKp?keywords=Top+notch+global&chapter&category 
Talk To You Later Sunshines 🌞😘

Comments