Artist Review: Tobe Nwigwe, One of the Coldest Artist to enter the Industry BLOG #5

Hi Top Notchers! just in case you don't know them ,  I just HAD to bring to you guys, Tobe Nwigwe & his family. So if you follow me a lot you should know that I am a Urban music lover. I also like what I call 'real rap' or 'urban hip hop' for some. When I say Tobe and his family kills it! They really have you thinking. The message is deep but not given to us in a complex format. Tobe's flow is like he's having a normal conversation with a flow of music that makes you think. Not complex but complex. If that makes sense.

Now from what I have gathered since my binge watching of music, is that his sister does the tracks AND raps as well. and you can't miss the Love that Completes the team with QUEEN FATS! Tobe's wife & backbone. She seems to be quiet, but follow her close enough & you will see that behind the beautiful smile and eyes, she plays about some things but Tobe & family is not one 😂

Yo!  I'm so excited that I found them. This group demonstrates love, hip hop, loyalty, etc. Etc. I see what they are on Beyonce's playlist! 

And it only helps that they're from Houston Alief and Elsik all three of which I'm a part of also 😂🤑🙌🏾

Check out one of my favorite songs & be sure to catch them on tour! 
 https://youtu.be/5hlX07-Crgw

Comments