TNG Review: Scott Free *We Go Live" Events


Hey all my Top Notch Divas & Dudes! Y'all know I keep y'all up to date with what's hot & sometimes what's "not" from my point of view. Well while I was out supporting our TNG artist Coco Buttafly 🦋 and scouting for artists to perform at our, "Be Your Own Vibe Sundays" that start this week, February 20, I was able to catch a live show from poet Scott Free. 
Now, I have seen him perform live several times and I really love his poetry, his style is unique & often his look sets him apart. He will step out in a clean suit at Any given time. And now he he has a spot during the week for Soul food, Jazz & Poetry Lovers 

The poetry open mic was held at The Greasy Spoon, in Pearland TX. The atmosphere was cool, laid back yet fun. I will say get there early because seats filled fast. 
On top of Scott doing poetry throughout the evening, there were other artists that stopped through and done poetry at this event. There was also an open bar and of course, good soul food. 
So basically if you looking for something to do on a Thursday night in Pearland Texas then you might want to check out Scott Free's jazz and poetry nights. 

Don't forget to join Team Top Notch at Ciao's Lounge for "Be Your Own Vibe Sundays' . 9400 Richmond , Houston, Tx. 77063. Comedy, Poetry & More! 
Follow me online:
FB: Philicia Jones
FB Biz: Top Notch Global Media & Production
IG: topnotchdiva_phi 
www.topnotchnews.com

Comments