Katt Williams Releases New Stand Up Special on Netflix, "World War III" & Critics give Mix Reviews

 
Katt Williams Released his new Netflix Special
"World War 3"

Katt Williams has answered his fans and Finally released his new stand up special titled, World War III, on Netflix. Critics are giving mixed reviews as the Legendary Comedian had fans waiting for years for the release of a new stand up special from one of the world's most favorite Controversial Comedians. 

Now, as a Katt Williams fan, let me start by saying I am happy to see Katt back on stage, although, he never left the comedy or entertainment scene, he has just been lowkey these past few years. I can't say what I was expecting to watch or see from one of my Top favorite comedians of the millenium.  I will say, I did not laugh as hard as I thought I would. Katt as always is going to make you think when watching his specials. There is always or most often times a message in his madness. But this time, I will say on a few occasions, it took a little longer for me to catch the message or the madness on this time around. 

Now, do not get me wrong, there was times that I was laughing because as we all know, Katt will definitely give us a laugh or two. He will Not disappoiont the fans. But on this one, you will have to focus in and wait on that punch line to hit so that it won't go over your head. Although times have changed, not much has changed about Katt. From the tone of his voice, to the topics of his comedy. I can tell however, that he was working hard not to offend anyone. The crowd was mixed and it seems that Katt now wants to mix and mingle with All those in entertainment.

At any rate, Go quickly! Log in to your Netflix account and be your own judge. 

I love me some Katt Williams so I will forever be interested in what he has going on next. I think that Producing shows, sitcoms or new comedians may be a great option. Share some of his legendary-ism (yes I made that up but you get it). 

As always, thank you for reading. Don't forget to Share, Like and Comment. Let me know you are reading. 

Follow My Social Media Networks

Social Media:|
Facebook: Philicia Jones
Instagram: topnotchdiva_phi
Twitter: philiciasong
Email: philicaj@gmail.com
www.topnotchnews.com

Post Written By:
Philicia Jones 

Comments