Creflo Dollar sends Message that Tithing is Old Testament & Christians Respond

American Televangelist, Creflo A. Dollar recently shocked his congregation ane Chrisitoans every where by offering a public apology for his teachings of Prosperity through giving of tithes. 

For me, Creflo A. Dollar has people out here excited not to give to the church and Nobody ever wants to consider the church is a Non-profit Organization.  The way to keep the doors open is that the people give. According to Pastor Dollar, tithes was the old testament and no where else is there a commandment to give a specific amount yet we should give gifts.  

I am OK with this message as I have dealt with being down about Not being able to give at times because I know my spiritual growth comes from my gathering at Gods house.  So having it pointed out that Grace saves us, totally gives me joy. 

Where it has gone left for me is that not everyone will listen to the entire message. They are missing that he said Giving is According to how good God is Taking care of you. So guess what folks are missing? Actually,  he is saying the folks gave More and Willingly. 

He says don't give from Pressure but from your heart and Cheerfully and this my friends is the truth. Let's remember, while we spread the message that 10% tithing is Old Testament please also share that he said that the God said take a Portion not a specific figure. Let us not get caught up in the game of spreading half truths. 

Haven't heard the full message? Here yo go: https://youtu.be/zOSboAvyy9E 

With God's Love,
-Phi

Social Media:
Facebook: Philicia Jones 
IG: topnotchdiva_phi 
www.topnotchnews.com 

Comments