Why Flowers are the Top Gifts to say I'm Sorry

 


Many americans agree that after they have gotten into a heated argument with their spouse, the best way to say I am sorry is with a dozen of roses. When enjoying The sweet smell of the roses, it allows you to take a deep inhale/ exhale moment without even thinking of it. The softness of the pedals relaxes the tension and before you know it, the feeling of rage becomes love. Now, if you really messed up, you may want to add some jewelry as well. 

With so many options to choose from, I made a little bit easier by giving you my Top 2 online flower companies to purchase my bouquets from. Flowers Fast gets you the fastest delivery across the U.S.

And then we have 1-800-Florals with a vast selection of Flowers to choose from and areas that can be delivered. 

Whether it be as a gift, funeral or just to say, I Love You. Do it with the sweet smell of roses. It's guaranteed to put a smile on your loved ones face. Need more Gift Ideas? Run over to www.topnotchnews.com and view tons of deals from Great Brand Affilliates. From Jewelry to Car Buying. You will be able to find a deal on our site. 

What is your idea of a great gift to say I'm Sorry? Leave me a reply in the comments! Thank you for Reading! Don't forget to follow me online & keep up with all things Top Notch.  



Follow Me Online
Facebook: Philicia Jones 
Facebook Media: Top Notch Global
Twitter: @Philiciasong
Instagram: @topnotchdiva_phi 

Comments