MSNBC attempts to call out Urban Media, Using Terms like, "Black (READ MORE)


 This is the season to be jolly, however, one of the industry's top media companies, MSNBC is calling out Urban Media or who they call "Black Bloggers"saying they are giving out misinformation to readers. I'm not sure if this is an effort to slander the competition or what I will just call "Media Beef".  Now as I give this information, I want to be clear that this is information from what I have read at this time. Especially considering the attack on black media bloggers, would somewhat include one like, myself. But I digress.

As I was doing a little review of the Megan Thee Stallion case, I see MSNBC blogger, Ja'han Jones basically calling out urban media saying "an array of Black Gossip Bloggers" are basically spreading misinformation about the case. Ju'han went on to share a previous post they made back in February saying, conservatives use Black tabloids to push disinformation . Now, What is going on here? When did misinformation become specific to just Black Media? Now MSNBC was specific in this article speaking of some information that Shade Room posted that did not have facts given. Shaderoom took the post down once being called out on the misinformation and the world moved forward. Well, everyone but MSNBC apparently. 

The Fact is that ANY Media outlet that does not fact check or has underlying objectives other than getting the word out to their readers, can spread misinformation. And this is regardless of race of the blogger or writer. 

The fact that this has been under my nose all this time is quite disturbing & I am simply sharing information that I have come across. One article was written in February and then cross referenced this month, which means MSNBC stands behind their statement, eliminating the fact that THEIR post is actually not true. At any rate, do what you will and support who you want. I will take my "Black Viewing" on to another network. Unfortunately at this point, not sure which one would be better. 

Thank you for Reading! Don't forget to follow me online & keep up with all things Top Notch. 



Follow Me Online
Youtube: Top Notch News 
Facebook: Philicia Jones 
Facebook Media: Top Notch Global
Twitter: @Philiciasong
Instagram: @topnotchdiva_phi
Website: www.topnotchnews.com 


Comments