New Year's Resolutions: Are They For Keeps or For Habit

Many people including myself are guilty of saying we have New Year's resolutions. But the question is, Do we make New Year's resolutions to keep or simply out of habit. most times we give our New Year's resolutions because there are things that we want to change about ourselves so we write those down with the thought that we will make these changes for keep. 

As always every year I say that I'm going to lose weight I have already purchased my weight loss Slim Fast products and I have got my waist trainer ready but the reality of it is how long is this going to last if these habits do not become part of of my daily life? 
Because I'm super hard on myself I have to remember to stay motivated and just strive to do my best. Like literally, never give up. if it's weight loss that you want to do, everyday try something different. try a new exercise video or food that is good for your diet. If you are striving to start that business but always hit a roadblock, this year go to the bookstore or find the book online to purchae & read about what it is that you want to do. Get the knowledge needed in order to fulfill your dreams. 

The ultimate point is don't give up. When we make our yearly resolutions we make them for keep but it's up to us whether or not they were made out of Habit. 

As always thank you for reading be sure to follow me on all my social media Networks and make sure to let me know how you feel in the comments.
 Happy New Year.



Follow Me Online: 
Youtube: Top Notch News 
Facebook: Philicia Jones 
Facebook Media: Top Notch Global
Twitter: @Philiciasong
Instagram: @topnotchdiva_phi
Website: www.topnotchnews.com

Philicia


Comments