The Struggle to Stay True to Self While Also Embracing Growth

 The struggle to stay true to yourself but also embrace growth

This one is deep to many as I myself often struggle with change. I've traveled the U.S. but I am a Texan girl with a VERY Texan accent 😂, free in spirit and live life offering Love First. Being sure to stick to the principle of do unto others as you want them to do unto you. I wear my hair in dreads & choose to get to know people before judging their true character. If I never meet them in person, no judgement can be made as now days most things are illusion. Including media (still working on this cuz sone of yall be cutting up. but you get it 😂)

But as I get older I wonder should I change in order to help my business grow? After all, my country accent & Slang Terms can and in most cases be characterized as "ghetto". Business is an emotionless field so, will my, "Love everyone first, do business second " mentality work or even be honored? And we won't even discuss my look. I mean most people these days are visuals. What they see of you on TV & Social Media, is believed to be Real life. You're either loved by everyone or cancelled.

So when being faced with taking the next step in business. Going to the next level, which is best? Changing things about me that I'm use to or staying true to who i am? If this is a conversation you also have with yourself, The ultimate answer is yours and the truth is, you can do both. Live life where you are true to you and your morals but also accept growth and change. After all, change is always good.

 

Stay with me on my journey as I embrace Change, because what I have realized is that my growth is inevitable. My life was Predestined this way, so I may as well accept and enjoy the ride. ♥

Thank you for Reading! Don't forget to follow me online & keep up with all things Top Notch. 


Follow Me Online
Youtube: Top Notch News 
Facebook: Philicia Jones 
Facebook Media: Top Notch Global
Twitter: @Philiciasong
Instagram: @topnotchdiva_phi
Website: www.topnotchnews.com 

Comments