WEEKEND PHOTOSHOOT. LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL. BY: PHILICIA JONES

 

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, ESPECIALLY WHEN SPENT WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE

This weekend I had the pleasure of doing a pregnancy shoot for my God Daughter, Kaylen. She is having her first daughter and although I tend not to shoot outside of my marketing and media clients, there are still a few people that just prefer to shoot with me and how can I turn them down! 

After all, I absolutely love doing media.  Whether its photography or videography, i love creating. 




Check out my Youtube vlog about it and be sure to Like, Share & Subscribe

Thank you for Reading! Don't forget to follow me online & keep up with all things Top Notch. 


Follow Me Online
Youtube: Top Notch News 
Facebook: Philicia Jones 
Facebook Media: Top Notch Global
Twitter: @Philiciasong
Instagram: @topnotchdiva_phi
Website: www.topnotchnews.com 



Comments