WHY I CHOSE TO RUN FOR BOARD MEMBER AT WESTWOOD SHORES

 

WHY I CHOSE TO RUN FOR BOARD MEMBER AT WESTWOOD SHORES

At the end of 2021, I purchased my first home in Richmond, Tx and then a few months later 2022, I saw Westwood Shores, a nice gated community in Trinity, Tx. So I decided to invest and purchase a lot of land there as well. My front is along the golf course and my back yard leads to a stream from the lake. It's literally beautiful. The reason I loved the community was literally for the amenities. Once I became a community member, I have access to the Golf Course, Beautiful Lake, Tennis Courts, Swimming Pools and so much more. I literally spent my birthday weekend at the resort. 


Those who attended my celebration was shocked to learn that For under $5,000 I was able to invest in something that will be around forever and has potential for much growth. After all, my next step is building my next dream home. But what does all of this have to do with me running to be apart of the board? With being an entrepreneur, especially after sharing about my purchase people began to take an interest in how they can also purchase land in our community. I also noticed that there was not many people out enjoying the many amenities we have. As a matter of fact, there are more lots available to be sold. 

So When I received the notice about our board openings and meeting, I decided to attend and by doing so,  I was able to gage an understanding of the community, its leaders and home owners. As I was listening in, I knew that I will be of great assistance to the board through my business networking, bringing creative ideas and experience in low cost marketing, people leading skills and more! This meeting had me internally excited. So after consideration, I entered my name to run for the board and now the choice it up to the Community Land Owners.

The best thing I noticed during the meeting is Westwood board cares about the community and it's owners. There was a willingness to hear the owner ideas, complaints and even gratitude which means that as a board, they care. This is something that I am super proud of and I want to get behind the growth of the community. I also would like to be apart of being the face for diversity. 

By being a community home owner I know the energy of the leaders and owners here. It is a place where everyone is welcome. I just feel like not many people know about Westwood. And THIS is where I believe a difference can be made. 

Let's Expand, Let's Grow, Let's Live! 

Thank you for Reading! Don't forget to follow me online & keep up with all things Top Notch. 


Follow Me Online
Youtube: Top Notch News 
Facebook: Philicia Jones 
Facebook Media: Top Notch Global
Twitter: @Philiciasong
Instagram: @topnotchdiva_phi
Website: www.topnotchnews.com 


 

Comments

  1. I loved your message and feel you would bring great assets to the community. Congratulations on your nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved every word I read and I know you are going to be awesome!!! Congratulations and I wish you much success on this journey!!! McAdams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment