3 Things that Aggravated Viewers on the New Reality Show, Love & Marriage Detroit

Is Love & Marriage Detroit a Hit or Miss? 

This weekend I was catching up on my reality fix and I found a new Reality Show, on the OWN Network, Love And Marriage Detroit, Produced By the self-proclaimed and widely accepted, "King of Reality", Carlos who I believe produced RHOA before moving over to Oprah's Good TV. I am still a Bravo Reality lover so I am not sure on who's King or not BUT, I must say, I was quite disturbed watching the new weekend episode. 

It is one thing for the ladies to get into it and argue, even the men separately, but one thing I cannot do is get down with the betrayals that can affect the family. There is a saying I go by, Don't Mess with My Family, My Man or My Money............ And this weekend the LAMD group has disrespected each other in All 3 ways. I was appalled. I also went on Twitter and gave my little 2 cents. So let me get my Top Notch Divas and Dudes caught up real quick. 

Brandon & Kristina are The Smiths, who are apparently the older ones but they argue like the younger ones of the group. Well, in order to get Kristina off of Brandon's back, he pointed out how Kolby, Russell Harris' wife (The Harrises), was pretty much copying her business ideas and running with them. Hearing the news, delivered at a Skate Party, I believe that Kolby was a little embarrassed and Totally had a melt down storming off. She is the youngest so we understand. But what I didn't quite grasp was WHY Anthony & Latoya, The Thompsons are now jumping in the argument when they were literally sideline watchers. Anthony went as far as to replace Brandon on the artist showcase they were doing, without Brandon knowing. 

Now, I do keep in mind that there are conversations that are had that the viewers are not privy too. However, do people not have the right to feel the way they like? If I was to share with someone a few business ideas and before I could even attempt to start, they pick the ball up and run with it, I would address and question as well. There was nothing wrong with that. However, For me, Brandon literally irked me when being addressed by Russell, Mr. swoll and saved, he backs down saying he "understood" Russell and never once stated, why he and his wife had that particular feeling. So Russell literally looked shocked, like, "You not gone say/do anything", but honestly, Russell threatened the man saying, he wouldve broken his bones had he not loved the lord. 

Yes, these are the antics displayed this weekend with the men. 

My Take Aggravations & Take Aways:
(1) If you say something, STAND ON IT. Don't back down when the person (people) you are speaking about disagree with what or how you are saying it. You Said What You Said. 

(2) LET THE WOMEN ARGUE. Nobody is getting hurt here. Trust me, these ladies are too cute to fight. Relax and allow them to work out there own issues without the men getting caught up, messing up business, etc. 

(3) MIND THE BUSINESS THAT PAYS YOU. If it is not your arguement, leave any set business plans out of it. If it IS your arguement, LEAVE THE BUSINESS OUT OF IT.

Let me know what you think about the show. Should these guys work things out and keep the group together or move forward? Thank you for Reading! Don't forget to follow me online & keep up with all things Top Notch. 


Follow Me Online
Youtube: Top Notch News 
Facebook: Philicia Jones 
Facebook Media: Top Notch Global
Twitter: @Philiciasong
Instagram: @topnotchdiva_phi

Website: www.topnotchnews.com  


Comments