REASONS WHY I WILL NEVER WORK WITH REGUS VIRTUAL OFFICES AND IS NOT A GOOD OPTION FOR ENTREPRENEURS

 You all know I keep you in the loop of opportunities and ways to build your company and business affordably. Well, I also want to be sure to advise you all of companies that may Seem to be beneficial but they are actually, not as convenient as their marketing team puts them out to be. Marketing to a community who dreams for better and don't have the options of many. And instead of  helping they find ways to over charge you, keep you in unwanted contracts and cause financial burdens by accessing your banking when you may not have planned for the debit. 

Regus Virtual Offices is a company that the hype is way more than the service is worth and the headache you will receive in the event you are ready to move forward or if changes come about and you need to make career changes. Regus is getting young entrepreneurs to sign contracts that can hinder growth financially and professionally. As many companies do, they have a sales team of members who sign you up with a smile all while getting you to hand over your billing records and any opportunity to expand and get your own space without them financially benefitting from you even when you aren't using them. It is not about what you need but more about getting you to spend the most money with their office. If you do not know your options, you will Deeply regret it in the long run.

 For those who say, well that is business, you should read the agreement before signing up. Well, Cool and I can make it my business to warn individuals of these companies BEFORE they mistakenly get involved. 

Remember many of these companies BET on us falling victim to the idea of NOT Reading what we are signing up for because we are relying on the sales person to give us all the details that we need. Well, that is only an Honest salesman and it looks like I am the only CEO left that actually TELL my team, dont lie about anything we dont do or our clients dont receive. Make sure clients are AWARE. This was not my experience at all. 

- I told the sales person EXACTLY what I needed which was mainly an address to utilize periodically. And instead of advising me of their smaller services (that they have) I was sold their main service that I DONT NEED OR USED 3 times Maybe. When asked to cancel or change the service package, I am told that I can NOT cancel NOR change my service until the contract that was AUTOMATICALLY renewed is 4 months away from ending. So, if you sign up with this company, you MUST be aware of your contract end date if there are any plans to cancel. If this plans to be a temporary option DO NOT CHOOSE REGUS as they are not willing to amend any contract and they will AUTO RENEW you.

- They AUTOMATICALLY RENEW your service without a reminder or any written updates that you will be renewed. Upon you questioning this renewal, (They hide behind the contract they get you to sign)

- NO early cancellation For any entrepreneur who plans to open permanent office location.  (They hide behind the contract they get you to sign)

- They AUTO take funds from your account without your knowledge. Anytime you pay your bill, they keep your card on file and will automatically take any payment they see fit because this auto form does not happen each month. However on the times that they do take the payment. (They hide behind the contract they get you to sign which initially approves auto pay).

There are several things as entrepreneurs that have no financial backing and one main thing is our accounting to be in tact. Any company who finds ways to steal from people attempting to do better, is not a good company to me and I will write about them until my hands can no longer type. 

Your choice but be sure to check out other virtual service options. There are PLENTY. Unfortunately, I was fooled. Don't be me. 

Thank you For Reading, 


Comments