LUKE & NATE BELMAR CANCELLING MY ACCOUNTS DUE TO THEIR INTERNET SWEEP OF WHO THEY REALLY ARE

 

Unfortunately I am a victim of cyber bullying by disfamed actor, Nate Theis, Now Nate Belmar amd his brother Luke Belmar.

They have gotten my accounts closed because I didn't remove an old video that I recorded for my media company when Nate Use to Act here in America. Apparently they have changed their identities and wiped the internet clean of who they use to be. And because I refused to do what they told me to do, they have since spent time constantly reporting all of my accounts. What's even more sad is that Youtube & instagram have closed my accounts after Years of not even 1 report. Smh.

I am now only interested in my own sites here on out. Below is the video where dude clearly states he willingly recorded with me. Now he's on some illegal stuff clearly and wants to act like this person never existed. Well... HE DID 



Phi

Comments