I Welcome You

 Welcome to my blog spot, all things top notch by me. Luckily I am able to try out alot of new things, places, business and more. So, I said, what best way to share the places I love than to share on a blog space! Here I will blog about all things that I consider are Top Notch and should be shared to my online Divas & Dudes. Posts will cover, events, venues, foods, and more that I try and i will be more than happy to share with you. 

I will also take everyone on a journe with me as I take on life as an entrepreneur, mom, fanily member to an older sister, nieces and 1 nephew, a god mother and girlfriend. When I tell you a diva is busy. I mean a diva is busy. But I can always do better with juggling personal and business so here I will share all of those moments with you. Many people want to be a boss, but have you read about the true story of a boss? No worries, I got you.

This is my personal blog spot so you will be able share the personal side of life taking on all of these many hats. The first announcement is that I have been working on the return of my media blog! www.topnotchnews.com will return with all of the news in Entertainment, Fashion, Music and More. Our business services can be found at www.topnotchglobalenterprises.com Don't even ask why I made it the url that long. 😃

Well that is all for now, don't forget to subscribe and tell a friend! If nothing else, I know it will be a good read. 


Write to you Later!!!! 

-Phi 
"The Top Notch Diva"

Comments