Media Team Comes Together

We are excited! Keith & I are meeting individuals that have an interest in comedy, video, acting & production. This is good because I have put out all kinds of requests in the past but nothing stuck. 

The thing about our own team is that when we are ready to record, we are ready to go and actually save money when we have everything we need internally. As far as the talent it helps when we are ready for our shows, etc. 

My babygirl Tajh met someone who is into photography, so we asked if he would like to learn videography as well. He does have an interest & he kicked it off with Keith pretty well also with the comedy. 

Along my journey, I depend alot on my Faith and Destiny. I work hard but also depend on God to place in my path those things that will also assist on my journey. 

He hasn't failed me yet. 

-Philicia 

Comments