Jussie Smollett Exclaims He is Innocent and Not Suicidal after 150 Day Sentencing

Jussie Smollett may be out here looking crazy, but he made it clear to Yell, He Is Not Suicidal, He Is Innocent! His outcry was overlooked by the judge who did not probate his sentence and made it clear that he felt Smollett deserved the 150 Day Jail Sentence he was given. 


To watch the replay on Court TV this morning was actually very saddening, so much so, I had to go and find out more about what was going on. Along with him yelling the now viral phrase, "I am Not Suicidal, I am Innocent", Smollett also stated, He was Not Suicidal and if he was found dead, it was not him who did it. Now, at this point, those who follow me know, I am sensitive. So of course, I am whaling in tears now because  he is yelling at the top of his lungs as if he is over come not only with the fear of going to jail, but like his life is in danger. Well, when you think of it, if the LBGT community believes  he is guilty, there is a good chance, well we don't want to go there. 

In this March 26, 2019, file photo, actor Jussie Smollett leaving Cook County Court after his charges were dropped in Chicago. 

(AP Photo/Paul Beaty)

My heart truly goes out to him and really those involved. There is a truth to this story, now whether or not we the public is receiving that truth, well that part is beyond me. 

Thabk you all for reading. 


Philicia

Comments