Top Notch Global Seeking Media Creators & New Artist

If you really follow me,  you know about our media & entertainment division at Top Notch Global. If you have been looking for an opportunity to enter the industry or just need a solid team to work with, now is Your time. For me, expansion is always great and I am looking to work with other creators to do something major in the city of Houston and Globally. 

This opportunity is great for Houstonians but we network with creators on a global level so don't get discouraged if you are not local. 

The process is so simple. Just send your portfolio or social media networks to tngmedia261@gmail.com with a Subject of New Creator Profile. I look forward to working with some new & fresh talent. 
Follow me Online:
Facebook: Philicia Jones 
IG: topnotchdiva_phi 
Www.topnotchnews.com. 

Comments