The Best Place for Family Vacation or Private Getaway in Trinity, Tx.

If We had a Time Last Night had a name, today, that name would be Philicia. This weekend owes me absolutely nothing as I had the opportunity to celebrate my birthday at The Marina Village Resort, in Trinity, Tx. where I also have invested in land. 

The great thing about this purchase is that the land is on a private resort with a beautiful Golf course and Lake Resort. 

I made the purchase earlier this year but finally had the chance to bring family and friends together on the property. Although I haven't built yet, we had the opportunity to rent out the cabins that were close to the 9-foot pool and surrounded by the lake and woods filled with beautiful deer.  

During the weekend stay, we were able to light the pit, listen to music, play fun games and bond over great conversation and laughter. An absolutely lovely way to celebrate fun with your family or simply plan a romantic get away for the one you love. Put your meat on the pit or dine at the front of the resort on the golf course.

If I had to rate my investment on a scale of 1-10, my resort land purchase was a 10+.

Thank you for Reading! Don't forget to follow me online & keep up with all things Top Notch. 
 


Follow Me Online
Facebook: Philicia Jones 
Facebook Media: Top Notch Global
Twitter: @Philiciasong
Instagram: @topnotchdiva_phi
Website: www.topnotchnews.com 

 

Comments