CHANGES IN TELECOM & WHY PEOPLE ARE CHOOSING TO WORK FROM HOME

 


Over the years technology has expanded in ways that I am sure many would not have known. We have all caught on to the fact that when we call in to our providers, the aget we are talking to most likely is not in a office filled colleagues like it once was any time before the early 2000's. 

I literally remember waking up early mornings because I had to be in the office at 7 am to take calls at "Smoke Signals" the telecom company I worked for. I mean early rise was needed because in the call center you have to make sure you look right because you are not the only one there. I was so happy when I moved to the 8-5 business hours, honey you couldn't tell me nothing. 

But, the times have truly changed alot and of course, being the entrepreneur that I am, I have the opportunity available for individuals to be apart of the growing changes in this new age of technology. With the TNG Work From Home division, we find agents that are wanting to work from the privacy of their own home taking calls for Fortune 500 companies. Find out more online. 

Thank you for Reading! Don't forget to follow me online & keep up with all things Top Notch. 



Follow Me Online
Youtube: Top Notch News 
Facebook: Philicia Jones 
Facebook Media: Top Notch Global
Twitter: @Philiciasong
Instagram: @topnotchdiva_phi
Website: www.topnotchnews.com 


Comments