THE BLACK MAN: A STAGE PRODUCTION WHERE DIALOGUE BETWEEN BLACK MEN & WOMEN BEGIN

 

THE BLACK MAN: A PRODUCTION WHERE DIALOGUE BETWEEN BLACK MEN & WOMEN BEGIN

When I received the news that Charnelle Brown, also known as Kimberly Reese from my favorite show, A Different World, had a stage production going here in Houston in March, I had to immediately get my crew together and purchase my group tickets before they sell out. 

Not only is Charnelle a talented Writer, Director & Actress, This production is one that the world has been waiting on. Especially, women. A time to hear the points of view from the Black Man. 

"The Black Man, the Play dives into the minds of why black men do what they do. There is a war going on between black men and black women. In order to get to the root of the problem we must know from whence it comes"

The synopsis alone has me saying, come on March. Andre Pitre and Charnelle have come together and to bring a production that I am sure will move us. Because as we know, women especially are always wondering what is going on in the mind of the men closes to them and if this play will get a dialogue started from the male point of view, I say let's go. 

Be sure to get your tickets online while they are still available. Thank you for Reading! Don't forget to follow me online & keep up with all things Top Notch. 



Follow Me Online
Youtube: Top Notch News 
Facebook: Philicia Jones 
Facebook Media: Top Notch Global
Twitter: @Philiciasong
Instagram: @topnotchdiva_phi
Website: www.topnotchnews.com 

Comments