Phi The Diva, UH Cougarettes & Nerdy Girl Success Org
Hi my Top Notch divas and dudes! These past few months have been eventful between enjoying the camp retreat, my birthday, musical workshop and all! And of everything that I have done, I must say I am proud to be able to go out and speak with and mentor youth around Houston. Last week is no different with the Nerdy Girl Success organization and the UH Cougarettes.
It is so awesome to see young adults knowing what they want to do in their life and careers at a young age. My goal is always simply to motivate them to keep going on their journey, regardless if there will be any obstacles or if the road will always be great. Either way, enjoy the moment and do your best not to get sidetracked.
Thank you for Reading! Don't forget to follow me online & keep up with all things Top Notch.
Your Fave Entrepreneur,
Philicia Jones
"Phi The Diva"
Follow Me Online:
Instagram: @phidadiva_tng
Youtube: PhiDaDiva
Facebook: Philicia Jones
Facebook Media: Top Notch Global
Twitter: @Philiciasong
Website: www.topnotchnews.com




Comments
Post a Comment